CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We're showing the house today at 5! Our realtor called last night to tell us and said that our "cute little house is causing quite the stir!". I'm not sure what that means exactly, but it sounds good! So, after 12 hours on the MLS, we have our first showing....let's hope we keep up with this pace!
I don't think the pics do the house any justice...they're not taken from good angles, they're blurry and squished and they make the rooms look smaller than they are.

Addendum: Just got home after the first showing and the couple was here for an HOUR! I kept driving by thinking surely they had left, but they were still here! I even saw the guy get a camera from his car and start taking pics of the front porch. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but that is a really really long time to look at a house if you aren't seriously interested. I'll keep you posted!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats! We put our condo up for sale two days ago so we can't wait for our first showing. Wish you luck!