CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

part time.

I'm going to find a job today, much to Heath's dismay (does that rhyme?).
I'll try J.Crew, Pottery Barn and Peir 1.
Working at any of those should be fun!

Ok, I'm done. :)

I'm finished with medical school as of today!!!!! But, I don't start residency for another 2 1/2 months. So, I figured I could use a little part time job to keep me busy. Plus, the employee discount doesn't hurt. I'll let you know how the job hunt goes...it's been awhile since I've had to find a job!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, good luck. Any of those would be great to work at!

leah @maritalbless said...

PT is a great idea . . . have you worked retail before though? I'd personally stab myself in the eye before doing it again. :) Just saying.

Leslie G said...

Well, Helloo stranger! Long time no "see!" Hope all is well with your Ho face! =)