CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

o.m.g.


I am in love with this sofette from PB. It would look scrumptious in our new office. I must have it. Can someone find me something similar without the PB price tag?

{p.s.} I quit my job at Pier 1 already. :) I was going to have to call in already in order to make it to Gracie's delivery. So, I figured I'd just quit. PB called me for an interview on Thursday. I might try to make that....then I can get this lust-worthy sofette on the cheap!

2 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

Oh my gosh is right . . . to both the gorgeous peice and the fact that you already quit lol!

Amy said...

I used to work at PB! The discount is awesome (and includes Williams Sonoma, West Elm, and WS Home). Plus it didn't suck as much as other retail places.