CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

this one's for you, Leah.

Here are a few pics of the new house.
View of front door. They'll be removing the carpet here and the wood floors in the office (through French doors to right) and replacing them with new wood floors that match the kitchen cabinets.
Granite surround fireplace.
View of kitchen from living room. We are having them put cabinet doors on the open shelving below. You can also see the dining area. There is no formal dining room (which makes me sad) but we have the office instead.
They're throwing in a side-by-side SS fridge...can't beat that!
Guest bedroom #1 with bay window.
Little bar area outside of master bedroom.
Part of the double vanity in the master bath.
Whirlpool tub, of course.So, that's it. Not as exciting as I hoped it would be. But, we'll make it home and we'll love it there. Just wait, in 5 years, I'll buy that beautiful historic house I was hoping for.

7 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

There is some serious jealousy over here! I love all of the changes you asked for, but the house itself is great! You will make it such a lovely home!!!

Anonymous said...

It really is gorgeous Erin. I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Chris | Team Sea-Squared said...

It's gorgeous! I love the house! I especially love the bar right outside the bedroom - genius!

mindy said...

I think it's gorgeous! Congrats =) I'm a fan of old homes too, but I'm starting to think it would be just marvelous to move into a home that is already complete. Older homes normally need some updating, so you have a plus! It looks very nice and will be a great 2nd home to bring that baby home to someday. I can't to see how you decorate it =)

Karen At Home Blog said...

Your new home is beautiful! I can't wait to see your personal touches!

Jenny said...

Your new home is o' so pretty. I too don't have a formal dining room but I figure that'll be the next house. That is if I ever sell and buy again! Congrats!

Abby said...

Erin, it'a amazing! I Love the new house! Congrats!!!